2012年2月12日星期日

Is parquet hardwood flooring not popular or available anymore?

I've been looking online to get some replacement pieces for a chestnut colored hardwood floor and I'm not finding any. I've looked at Home depot and Lowe's, which is where I originally bought the flooring a few years ago and they don't have the chestnut color. The color is a pretty common color. I've only been able to find the light colored parquet flooring. The brand I'm looking for is Bruce. I looked on the Bruce website and can't find it there either. Help!

Is parquet hardwood flooring not popular or available anymore?
I believe Bruce still has the darker chestnut. It will not be an exact match but your flooring store will be able to order a box for you if it is. Home depot and Lowes won't bother. Try your local flooring store.
Reply:Right now that kind of flooring is not really popular. Your best bet would be hardwood flooring that you can make any shade of color you want.... It will not go out of favor near as fast as a lot of those other trends. Good luck!

bacteria

没有评论:

发表评论