2012年2月14日星期二

Why end of my colored hair is always dark or black?

hello

i started to dye my hair 1 year ago.

color im using is light chestnut brown.

problem is that while im very happy with color - end of my hair is very dark or black.

if i cut my hair then i get nice light chestnut brown color hair left,but after couple of days ends become darker again.

it looks like its damaged.

im using all kind of conditioners but nothing helps.

i have a lot of grey hairs so im dying my hair more often.

any ideas how i can fix my problem?

thanx

Why end of my colored hair is always dark or black?
grey hair is resistant to colour, when you have coloured your hair it is more receptive to another colour. So the colour is washing out off the roots and leaving the colour build up on the ends. Try changing the type of colour you use look for one that say's it last 4-6 weeks, this should be a permanent one. try putting it on the roots first and comb through to ends for the last 5 mins of development time, this also helps prevent damage to the hair.



Hope this helps


没有评论:

发表评论