2012年2月12日星期日

UGGs don't ship until March 2008; will I be able to get them in stores?

I want to order the Chestnut UGG? Australia 'Kid's Classic Short' Boot at Nordstrom, but online it says "This item has an approximate ship date of 3/26/08" (way too long). Is it because it is out of stock? Could I get it in stores? What other stores could I get the same ones- Chestnut UGGs in size 4?

UGGs don't ship until March 2008; will I be able to get them in stores?
I work at a shoestore and we sell the UGGs. They are a very hot item this time of year. We currently don't have any sizes of the Classic model, short and tall. I think the site is correct with its ship date. Just keep looking, you might have to do some traveling to get what you need. The store I work at is part of a 30 store chain and when we don't have a shoe, we order it from another one of our stores. We try that for the UGGs and 99% of the time, none of our other stores have it. They are THAT popular. We started selling a ton of them back in October. My advice is to start at that time next year.
Reply:try getting them on ebay


没有评论:

发表评论