2012年2月14日星期二

Tasman uggs?

I want Tasman uggs in chestnut but I want to know if they will be annoying to get on because ive tried them on and they are kindof hard to get on an off. also, is chestnut a good color? i also like the light tan and dark brown.

Tasman uggs?
it depends where you are wearing them too if you wear them to some place wher eyou dont take your shoes off then yeaa they would be good also for color wise i would choose choclate brown becasue stains dont showw up on them I have them and i lvoe them

hope this hlpepd

good luck

:)
Reply:It depends what you wear it. Also I have Uggs and they are really comfy but then once you get use to wearing them you will get use to it by taking them off and putting them back on. For the first time for me it was hard to put them and take them off my feet. Also the chestnut is a good color and I have the chestnut color and it goes with anything that you wear but not dresses, more like jeans and not skirts. And just think about it and then the your decision will come to you! I hope I helped you very good! Have fun shopping!!! =)


没有评论:

发表评论