2012年2月10日星期五

HAIR COLOR Help???

can anyone who knows about hair coloring help me, i recently colored my hair a chocolate brown color, and it was really dark brown, so i did not like it on me, then i changed it to a dark mahagony brown but i hardly at all see any red in it even in the sun there are a little bit of reddish tones, but alot of dark into my hair, i just bought schwarzkopf Palette intesive caring color 5-68 Middle chestnut, and i wanted to know can i color it this color, will anything happen to my hair color if i do?, or will it work fine, do i have to remove the old color first or can i just put this hair color over it, please help me, im dying for this medium chestnut color so can i use it? thank god my hair is still soft and silky and not dry and gross, so i just want to can it work.

HAIR COLOR Help???
well try it out first! go to clairol.com and click on the link at the top that says "Try It On Studio" there, you can upload your picture and try on different hair colors and cuts



hope this helps!

best answer?? lol



x33


没有评论:

发表评论